
Here is my first born. My little bugaboo! However, you will notice that she is not so little anymore. I can't believe she is growing so fast. I never dreamed I would be a mom to an eight year old. She has changed so much over the last year. This is her latest school picture and I think it shows her personality to a "T". Here are a few things about my cute little Jaidyn.
She is the most tender hearted little girl I know.
Jaidyn loves her sister and wouldn't be without her.
She loves to draw and create lots of art projects, she has an imagination I am amazed by.
She can entertain herself for hours, movies, reading, playing in her room, or drawing.
Jaidyn is very smart, and has a really good memory.
The boys in her class love her, I can't count how many boyfriends she has.
She is very theatrical, wants to sing and dance with the best of them.
Jaidyn has a "thing" for info-mercials (she gets this from her dad). She can recite the commercial and tell you the number to call. If you want to scoop on time-life CD's she's got it. Want a good christian rock CD, she can sing all the clips on the TV and tell you when to call. How about the Swivel Sweeper, any RONco product, or the latest steamer, it doesn't take long to convince her to buy.
She makes us laugh all the time.
We are so glad she is a part of our family. I am glad she is my little drama queen and wouldn't be without her.

4 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. You are right in saying she is growing up. She is a great grand-daughter and a joy to both Pam and me.
What a cute photo of her! I can see why all the boys like her. How funny that she loves infomercials. I'll have to call and get her opinion the next time I am tempted to buy another exercise DVD collection.
That picture of Jaidyn is so cute. I hear you about the infomercials. Our kids were all about mighty putty, space bags & the green produce bags. Everyday I heard about how these things will change my life.
yeah! another blogger, i swear i am addicted to these, love your name at the top. i'm going to add you to mine so i can check out what you guys are doing. =)
Post a Comment